For more updates on Summer School include your details here JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Deep learning has resulted in the best solutions for many challenging computer vision problems in recent years. The course on Deep Learning at IIIT Hyderabad aims to keep the pace with the rapid growth in this field, and expose the advances to working professionals and researchers. The course will focus on foundations, recent advances with special emphasis to running on limited memory platforms and the practical aspects of using deep learning for a variety of computer vision problems.
- Fundamentals of Neural Networks
- Architectures such as - Convolutional Neural Nets
- Model compression techniques for limited memory devices
- Applications and Case Studies
- Recurrent Neural Nets
The expected participants are working professionals and researchers with active interest in this area. Participants should have experience in programming and exposure to the basics of machine learning and computer vision.
Our previous editions:Summer School on Deep Learning for Computer Vision, July 2016
- Attended by 100 researchers (Mostly PhD Students) and 40 working professionals from IBM Research, Intel, Mercedes Benz, Robert Bosch, Samsung, Snapdeal, TCS, Texas Instruments etc and many startups.
- Sponsored by KCIS, Microsoft and Intel.
- Talks by prominent researchers in area from Google, Microsoft, Intel, IIIT-Hyderabad, IIT-Hyderabad, IIIT-Delhi, IIT-Kanpur, IISC Bangalore.
Phone No: +91 9100781655
Center for Visual Information Technology,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500 032,