All submissions will be handled electronically via the CMT Website. Click the following link to go to the submission site: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/AUTONUE2019
- Example submission paper with detailed instructions
- LaTeX/Word Templates (tar): iccv2019AuthorKit.tgz
- LaTeX/Word Templates (zip): iccv2019AuthorKit.zip
Papers that are not properly anonymized, or do not use the template, or have more than eight pages (excluding references) will be rejected without review.
Instruction for Presentation
- Instruction for spotlight presentation
- The spotlight presentations are strictly limited to 5 mins.
- You may use the following outline with one slide per item.
- Problem and Motivation
- Key idea of the solution
- For posters, please follow the instruction in the ICCV main Conference.